Scope and purpose
Our aim is to provide Holders with a general understanding of:
- Circumstances in which we collect and process your personal data
- Types of personal data we collect
- Reasons to collect your personal data
- How we treat your personal data
This Policy is aimed at our customers, employees, partners, service providers and the general public, and basically encompasses the ways in which we process personal data of these people.
To facilitate the understanding of some terms that we use in this Policy, we present some definitions below.
- Personal data: Any information related to a natural person, directly or indirectly, identified or identifiable;
- Sensitive personal data: Special category of personal data relating to racial or ethnic origin, religious belief, political opinion, membership of a trade union or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, relating to health or sex life, genetic or biometric data concerning to the natural person;
- Owner: Natural person to whom the personal data refer, such as customers, employees, contractors, business partners and third parties;
- Treatment: Any operation carried out with personal data, such as those referring to:
collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, elimination, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction;
- Anonymization: Process through which the data loses the possibility of association, directly or indirectly, with an individual, considering the reasonable technical means available at the time of treatment;
- Consent: Free, informed and unequivocal expression that authorizes the processing of personal data for a specific purpose.
All of your personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible.
The guarantee of the confidentiality of the personal data of the users of our site is important for GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY.
All personal information relating to members, subscribers, customers or visitors using GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY will be treated in accordance with the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data - LGPD.
The Cookie Notice applies to this Website owned and controlled by GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY in Brazil.
When you enter this Site or view our targeted advertisements, we automatically collect data using Cookies.
The types of information we collect through Cookies include: IP address; device ID; pages viewed; information search; browser type; operational system; internet service provider; timestamp; Referral URL and location data depending on the device you use.
More about Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of electronic information that a website sends to the browser and are stored on the visitor's hard drive. We place cookies on your computer if you visit our website. If you are concerned about having Cookies on your device, you can configure your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being set, allowing you to decide whether to accept or not. You can also delete Cookies on your device. However, if you choose to block or delete Cookies, certain features of the websites you visit may not function properly.
We use your information, including personal data, collected through Cookies for the following purposes:
- Delivering targeted advertisements: We use information collected through Cookies to pursue our legitimate interests in delivering targeted advertisements. Where necessary, we will obtain prior consent before Cookies are placed for this purpose. If consent is given, you can revoke it at any time. Furthermore, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time.
- Market research. We use information collected through Cookies to exercise our legitimate interests in participating in market research (such as analyzing market segmentation or trends, preferences and behaviors, researching products or services, or the effectiveness of marketing or advertising) or product development ( such as analyzing the characteristics of a market segment or group of customers or the performance on our Site, in order to improve our Site).
Competent authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement and other government authorities to the extent required by law or strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
BRUTE FORCE SECURITY GROUP uses the necessary and legally required resources to preserve the privacy of the personal data it collects. In this way, it adopts several precautions in compliance with current laws, such as:
- Uses standard and market methods to encrypt and anonymize collected data;
- It has protection against unauthorized access to its systems;
- It only authorizes the access of previously established persons to the place where the collected information is stored;
- Those who come into contact with personal data must commit to maintaining absolute confidentiality. The breach of confidentiality will result in civil liability and the person responsible will be held accountable in accordance with current legislation;
- Maintenance of the inventory indicating the moment, duration and identity of the person responsible for accessing the data;
- In addition to technical efforts, GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY also adopts institutional measures aimed at protecting personal data, so that it maintains a constantly updated privacy governance program.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY cannot fully guarantee that personal data are not subject to unauthorized access, perpetrated through methods developed to obtain information in an illegal manner, in which case, if this occurs, the GROUP BRUTE FORCE SECURITY will take all appropriate legal action against violators.
Additionally, GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY encourages the Holders to take appropriate measures to protect their personal data and their access passwords, given that such information is personal, non-transferable and the sole responsibility of the Holders.
WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
In order to protect the privacy of the Holders, the personal data processed by GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY will be automatically deleted when they are no longer useful for the purposes for which they were collected, or when the Holder requests their elimination, unless their maintenance is expressly authorized by law. or applicable regulation, including statute of limitations.
However, the information may be kept for compliance with legal or regulatory obligations, transfer to third parties and exclusive use by the Company, including for the exercise of its rights in judicial or administrative proceedings.
Rights of the Holder
In compliance with current legislation, GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY will make the following information available to Holders, through its service channels and upon specific request:
- Confirmation of the existence of data processing;
- Access to data;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- The anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or non-conforming data;
- The portability of your data to another service or product provider;
- The elimination of data, respects the legal, regulatory and contractual obligations in force;
- Information about the public or private entities with which GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY shares its data;
- Information about the possibility of not providing your consent, as well as being informed about the consequences, in case of refusal;
- Revocation of consent.
These rights may be exercised through a specific request through our service channels.
The Holder is aware that the exclusion of essential information for the management of his registration with GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY will imply the termination of the contractual relationship, with consequent cancellation of the services provided.
GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY will make the necessary efforts to respond to such requests in the shortest possible time, which, however, will depend on the complexity of the action requested, which may delay or prevent its rapid response.
The Holder must also be aware that their request may be legally rejected, either for formal reasons (such as their inability to prove their identity) or legal reasons (such as the request for the deletion of data whose maintenance is a legal obligation of the GROUP BRUTE FORCE SECURITY or the free exercise of its right).
How to contact BRUTE FORCE SECURITY GROUP
If you have general questions about your registration or services provided by GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY, access our online Service Channels at bruteforce.com.br.
For specific questions about this Policy, including the use of personal data, cookies and other similar technologies, please contact our Data Officer by email at
GRUPO BRUTE FORCE SECURITY is not responsible for the sending of emails by third parties, made on its behalf, with lying promises, false offers, fraudulent forms and/or any type of communication sent by third parties. If in doubt, contact us through the official channels indicated. Legislation This Policy will be governed, interpreted and executed in accordance with the Laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil, especially Law No. of this document.